In this episode of the podcast I talk with Matt Dy, the Screenplay & Teleplay Competition Director at the Austin Film Festival which is one of the top screenwriting contests. We talk through the process of how scripts are vetted and what screenwriters can expect if they place highly in this contest.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Matt Dy on Twitter
- Austin Film Festival (website)
- Austin Film Festival on twitter
- Austin Film Festival Facebook
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- SYS Script Library: Download Screenplays in PDF format
- Information on Screenwriting Contests