In this episode I talk with Gordy Hoffman, founder of the BlueCat Screenplay Competition. We talk about his latest short film which recently got him a writing assignment. He raised the money for the film through Kickstarter, so we talk a bit about that. And we also talk about how a screenwriter can set themselves up for a long lasting career in the business.
You can also read a transcript of this episode.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Gordy Hoffman on IMDb
- BlueCat Screenplay Competition
- BlueCat Screenplay Competition on twitter
- BlueCat Screenplay Competition on Facebook
- Our free guide, “How to Sell Your Screenplay in 5 Weeks!”
- The SYS screenplay consultant service
- SYS Script Library: Download Screenplays in PDF format
- SYS Select Newsletter to producers
- SYS Select Screenwriting Leads
- Information on Screenwriting Contests
- Screenwriting Success Stories From Using SYS Services